The Victim Services Office provides information, assistance, and support to victims of crime whose offenders are in custody of the Plymouth County Correctional Facility.
How PCSD Can Help You:
- • Help you become certified to receive pertinent information regarding an offender
- • Answer questions/concerns related of the offender’s incarceration
- • Refer you to community resources
- • Set up phone blocks
- • Safety planning
- • Crisis intervention
For more information, call 508-830-6387.
- Inmate Classification
- A process for determining the needs and requirements of inmates in regards to housing and programs within the Plymouth County Correctional Facility.
- Sentence Computation
- The following information is used to calculate the date an inmate may be released or paroled.
- • Effective date of sentence
- • Parole eligibility date
- • Any/all good time credit
- • Maximum release date
- • Minimum release date
- A decision or recommendation that would change the inmate’s legal status and or degree of freedom.
- A court-ordered disposition alternative through which a convicted adult offender or an adjudicated delinquent is placed under the control, supervision, and care of a probation field staff member.
- CORI: Criminal Offender Record Information
- Records or data in any form compiled by a criminal agency which concerns an identifiable individual and relates to the nature or disposition of a criminal charge, an arrest, a pre-trial proceeding, or other judicial proceedings.
- Good Time
- A system established by law whereby a convicted offender is credited a set amount of time that is subtracted from his sentence.